Coworking in Mediterranean Villa Balea is for sure a real treat. I have organised three of them now and every time it has been such a lovely, lovely time. It is simple.
- Pick people you really like, friends, colleague or business partners and take off.
- Decide which of your projects or challenges you would like to work with
- Let your coworkers/ co-travellers know your ideas. One way is to organise a mastermind session
The combination of supporting each other, working in a common space, indoor and outdoors, and taking a break just chatting with people you like over a have cup of tea in the sun, is such a bliss. The best moments at Villa Balea has for me been these moments of working away in a relaxed and sunny environment.
The Mediterranean spring perfect time Coworking in Mediterranean Villa
The Mediterranean spring is a lovely time to work and socialise outdoors and in the garden. It is easy to find a spot, in the sun or the shade to work with your computer. We have managed to get a good WiFi and there are tables in the pool area as well as in the orchard area.
All of my coworking friends have had on their to do list to spend as much time as possible outdoors and to exercise.
The agenda and daily program
It is important to have flexible planning and try to adjust to whatever comes along. Skype meetings, clients needing a quick reply combined with the need to not be stuck in the house. We have great WiFi in the whole property and work related online meetings can be set up outdoors. On one of the trips we took out the computer, put on a chair and did fitness or yoga online session around the pool and as well as in the garden.
A healthy and active working week with fantastic food, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Together, we have tried several of the trails and tracks in the area. Our favourites are the River Segura trail to Mediterranean Sea in Guardamar, the Guardamar hills and orchards and the nature reserve around the Salt Lakes in La Mata. Walk-and-talk is a great way to start the day.
Villa Balea is situated in Ciudad Quesada, a part of the Rojales municipality. Close by you have other villages and towns. In and round the house you can find many activities and possibilities for healthy living such as:
- A 18-hole golf course
- Restaurants with good Spanish, Indian, British and Thai food
- Close to bike rental company
- Locally produced food.
- Enjoy Boule, try Petanque and play Bocce
- Close to Elche with its orchards, great restaurants and excellent shopping.
- Great hiking along the River Segura or over the hills to the Guardamar beaches.